INFORMATION WE COLLECT
MBS Graphic Design processes personal data to meet legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide our services. We never collect unnecessary personal data and do not process personal data in any way, other than as specified in this policy. We do not collect personal data through this website, unless you become a client or supplier. Personal data includes;
- Name and address
- Email address
- Phone numbers
We gather anonymised user information via Google Analytics:
- pages visited and how long for
- GPS location (where access is permitted )
- internet browser and devices used
- Cookie information (see our Cookies Policy)
- website address which accessed our website
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
MBS Graphic Design takes privacy seriously and will never disclose, share or sell personal data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this policy.
- We collect and store personal data as part of our legal obligation for accounting and tax purposes.
- We collect personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service.
- We occasionally send marketing information. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests. You have the option to unsubscribe from marketing communications.
You have the right to access any personal data MBS Graphic Design processes about you and to request information about:
- what personal data we hold about you
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- how long we intend to store your personal data for
- if we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability.
If we receive a request to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that data is protected and kept secure.
SHARING & DISCLOSING PERSONAL DATA
We do not share or disclose any of personal date without consent, other than for the purposes specified in this policy or where there is a legal requirement.
MBS Graphic Design takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure personal data. We work hard to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have SSL encryption in place.
Whilst we strive to keep the information that you supply secure please be aware that the Internet is not a fully secure medium and any data provided to us using the internet is at your own risk.
CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA
You are not obligated to provide personal data however, as this information is required to provide our services, we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA FOR
We only ever retain personal data for as long as is necessary. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed. Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent. Our client email database will be reviewed annually and data removed as appropriate, for example inactive email addresses removed.
MBS graphic Design will occasionally send clients and suppliers email that is identified as being beneficial. Such information will be relevant and non-intrusive, and you will always have the option to opt-out/unsubscribe at any time.