ACCESSING THE SITE
Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the site without notice. MBS Graphic Design will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, spyware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the site, any equipment or network on which the site is stored, any software used in the provision of the site, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
INTELLECUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
MBS Graphic Design is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on the site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of the site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on the site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We aim to update the site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the site may be out-of-date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on the site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
– all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
– any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
VIRUSES OR HACKING
You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, spyware, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site. You must not attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the site will cease immediately.
MBS Graphic Design will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKS TO THE SITE
You may link to the site, provided you have obtained our prior written consent and provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
LINKS FROM THE SITE
Where the site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from use of them.
JURISDICTION & APPLICABLE LAW